Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Other Art Work


I will not even pretend that I am a visual artist or a photographer. I know that there are techniques, theories, methods, and overall, talent, that I do not obtain. However, this blog is about my journey from the south to Los Angeles, I thought it would be fitting to share the photos that I have taken of my home in the South.

The first five drawings on this site were done with charcoal and pastel. The photographs were taken on my digital camera, and because I am not trained or educated in photography, I did no retouching on the photos except a few color alterations (Like I said, obviously not a photographer haha). A lot of the photos are of the Mississippi River, or were taken inside old barns throughout Mississippi and Texas. The last photograph is the home my grandmother lived in when she was younger with eleven other siblings.

Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment