Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kalifornia Kasting

For those of you out there interested in a part-time job, or are wanting to get into SAG, or just like the idea of hanging out on movie and television sets, Kalifornia Kasting is a great company to be a part of. I joined this summer, and I have had some great experiences on sets for shows like Greek, Cold Case, How I Met Your Mother, 10 Things I Hate About You, etc, not to mention numerous films.

The great thing about Kalifornia Kasting is how personal it is. The owner of the company, Jen, and I are in contact atleast two to three times a week, talking about potential jobs, photograpehrs she is bringing into the studio, and ways to network with people in the industry. She is very flexible, and is willing to work around students' schedules, which is so convenient considering I am taking 18 units as a senior, eek!

Here is her website:
http://www.kaliforniakasting.com/



Check it out, and let her know that I sent you her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment